A Dude Making Home Design Easy, Simple, and Fun…
Make your champagne taste dreams come true on beer budgets while having a little fun along the way. Lead designer Drew Henry is now offering full design consultations and even e-design services, including spatial planning, color consulting, material selection, and styling services. Whether you want to style your mood board one-on-one during an in-person consultation or instant message over Pinterest boards with a full e-design package, Drew will be able to guide you to make your vision come to life.
Drew has studied at The Interior Design Institute and has been blogging on the latest home trends for years. He has forecasted trends for Apartment Therapy, Better Homes & Gardens, realtor.com, and more. He not only knows his stuff, but he is super fun to work with.
Currently, Design Dudes is offering the following interior design and styling services:
- Have your room styled from the comfort of your laptop. In an e-design package, we will work together digitally to style your space.
- How it works:
- Click here for pricing and to fill out the e-design form.
- You will send current pics of your space and any inspiration clippings, and we will DM about your desired look and style.
- You will receive an inspiration mood board, a floorplan (by request), a sample board and shopping list with links to all selected products, and a decor styling guide. Click to add to cart, and your new room will be delivered shortly. Easy as that!
Traditional Design Consults
- Let’s work together to make your space the dopest on the block! In a traditional design package, we will work together in your space IRL to determine spacial planning, color & material selection, and styling.
- How it works:
- Each space is different and so are your needs! This process will start off with an in-home consultation to determine what we need for your unique project.
- Shoot an email over to get the ball rolling. Please include “design consult” in your subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s get started!
Need more convincing? Download the design portfolio.